Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Little Box June 2014 : My Dolce Vita Box


I received my little box today and even if it's after everyone, I'm happy to share the content with you !!

As usual, I mark the contents as follow :

0/5 : I don't like anything in the product, neither the packaging, nor the product itself.
1/5 : I don't like the product but it did worth a try !
2/5 : The product is ok, but the packaging really sucks !
3/5 : Everything is ok, but as soon as I tried it, I forget it...
4/5 : The product was good, but I won't buy it, except if I don't find anything better.
5/5 : The product is really good and I definitely will buy it again !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is the box !




Beauty Products

  • MY LITTLE BEAUTY Poudre bronzante (4/5)
This sun powder does exactly what it's supposed to. It makes us look like we're coming back from a beach week-end. It's not too much neither, but I have to say that I now have a tanned skin (everything is relative, I had a white skin before, and now my skin is creamy) and that ,maybe, it's too much for fair skins. However, I didn't give a 5/5 because I'm using right now the Guerlain's Terracotta which is also great and has a mirror (in contrary to this one).



  • AUSSIE Miracle Reconstructor (4/5)
There were several option for this one :

1 : a AUSSIE hair care (yeah !)
2 : a NUXE care (yeah !)

This brand already exists for a long time in the US, but in France, it's quiet new. This hair mask is supposed to give us healthy and brilliant hair. Let's try !

Edit 15/10/2015
This cream doesn't make miracles but it's a good product that let the hair shiny. It has also a great smell : the same that the Malabar candies !!



  • THE BEAUTYIT Nail polish by Carnet Prune (4/5)
I already had a nail polish from The Beautyst that I absolutely LOVE !!! It's the red one by Simone. The color was perfect, the nail was easy to put ans had a perfect finish. So I waited at least the same with this new one...except this one is really hard to apply !! But once it's applied, it's really pretty, so I'm not totally disappointed !



There were 3 colors possible : mint, bubble gum and peach. I was secretly hopping for bubble gum, but mint is really a bezautiful color. Even more beautiful, when you put it on your nails !!


Goodies

  • SPECIAL K Crunchy Muesli (4/5)


I don't like when there is food in the boxes. I prefer to have an other extra or gadget. But I tested it anyways. I had the one with cranberries, pumpkin seeds and almonds and this is funny because it's almost the same test that the bar I had in the Glossybox. The taste is good so, it's not really what I like to have for breakfast but maybe I'll buy some to change sometimes ! (except it doesn't seem to exist in the US)


  • EMILIE LE DUC Market Bage (1/5)
Actually, I'm kind of mean when I say I don't like it. For a market bag, it's pretty. But... here I'm not going to the farmer's market like I used to (I used to go in France to have fresh and cheap products, and farmers market are not really like this here...). Moreover, I used to take a bigger bag with me, because you cannot put all the groceries in such a small bag ! I cannot use the bag for the beach either, because it's not really handy... Well, to conclude, it's a cute bag, that you cannot use !!



Extras

As usual, you can find in your box the magazine My Little World. I usually like very much this magazine, but this time I didn't find anything really interesting. So I just pu the cover to let you see.


No comments:

Post a Comment