Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Little Box July 2014 : My Little Summer Box


Today I received my french beauty box and even if it's after everyone, I'm happy to share the content with you !!

As usual, I mark the contents as follow :

0/5 : I don't like anything in the product, neither the packaging, nor the product itself.
1/5 : I don't like the product but it did worth a try !
2/5 : The product is ok, but the packaging really sucks !
3/5 : Everything is ok, but as soon as I tried it, I forget it...
4/5 : The product was good, but I won't buy it, except if I don't find anything better.
5/5 : The product is really good and I definitely will buy it again !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Spoiler alert !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is the box !




Beauty Products

  • MY LITTLE BEAUTY Gommage visage à la pulpe de coco (waiting for a test)
This scrub is supposed to be eco-friendly and good for the skin. I don't know if it's efficient, but it's smell really good the coconut !!


  • HIP Ultra shine shampoo (4/5)
There were several versions for this item :

1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10) a Hip shampoo (yeah)
5) a Toni&Guy spray (I'm not a fan of the brand, so no)

I didn't know this brand, but I like the packaging and the fact that it doesn't have any paraben (not that I really care, it's just that all the shampoos without paraben I tried were very effective !) Let's try !
After test : When applied, the shampoo lathers well and is easy to use. As for the results I wouldn't say that my hair was shiny, it was brighter, but actually kind of dull... It was however really soft and light, so the kind of hair you like to stroke ! :-)



  • THE BEAUTYIT Nail polish by Enjoy Phoenix (4/5)
There were several versions of this one :

1) an Arcancil pencil (I like it but I already have it)
2) Givenchy mascara and Mister radiants samples (I would have love that !)
3) a Marionnaud lipstick (I like this brand, but no...)
4) a L'atelier Cologne perfume (I don't like to receive perfumes...)
5,9) a Essie nail polish (yeah, but it's too small)
6) A The Beautyst nail polish (yeah, if it's the one I wanted)
7) a cherry Carmex lipbalm (no ! I don't like cherry)
8) a Oolution face cream (I already got it and didn't like it)
10) a Sultane de Sabane body cream (Yeah I love this brand and I used to go there for my hair removal)

Last mounth I received the green one by Carnet Prune and I told you I would have prefer the pink one... And here it is !!
What I thought last month didn't change so here is last month's comment :

"I already had a nail polish from The Beautyst that I absolutely LOVE !!! It's the red one by Simone. The color was perfect, the nail was easy to put ans had a perfect finish. So I waited at least the same with this new one...except this one is really hard to apply !! But once it's applied, it's really pretty, so I'm not totally disappointed !




There were 3 colors possible : mint, bubble gum and peach. I was secretly hopping for bubble gum, but mint is really a bezautiful color. Even more beautiful, when you put it on your nails !!


"
And here is my new pink polish, which I like very much :-)



However, I'm not really pleased to receive twice the same product (even if it's not the same color) and I wrote to the company. Let's see what they say...

Goodies

  • DELSEY Travel stickers (3/5)
I already had a great luggage tag with My Little Box, so these stickers seem a little cheap next to it... And I'm not sure if they will resist to the airport luggage carrier (even my Samsonite valise didn't...). But I have to say, that they're cute and fun. Even the wrap is pretty. Kanako (My Little Box's drawer) did a great job as usual !!


  • MY LITTLE BOX Paréo (Waiting for test)
It may seem weird that I didn't try the paréo, but there is an explanation... I received it in pink whereas it existed also in green and blue. Since I don't like pink and I have the nicest sister ever who received it in blue, she'll exchange it with me and that's why I have to wait before opening it !! :-)
But for what I've seen so far, the fabric is really soft and seems and I like the design very much :-)



Extras

As usual, you can also find in your box the magazine My Little World, a card and a sticker (you can see them on the first picture). The magazine isn't really interesting this time and the sticker is cute, but that's all. As for the car, usually they're cardboard, but this time, it's a very thin paper which seems really fragile. Moreover, it used to be Kanako's drawing, and this time, it's just a picture with a stupid sentence...As you can see, I didn't appreciate !!!!
Nevertheless, I really loved the box. They're usually nice, but this one, is brilliant !!! (and I like when you they're also special on the side, so it's easy to distinguish them ^^)


Conclusion :

Even if the products were not fabulous, the global contents are nice and fit to the summer theme. So it was a good surprise !

2 comments:

  1. Hello, juste pour info, tu reçois directement "my little box" chez toi? Ils livrent aux US ? Merci ;-) Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ! Malheureusement, il n'y a pas de livraison aux US : j'ai la chance d'avoir quelqu'un qui me les fait suivre ! En revanche, je sais qu'il existe deux autres déclinaisons de la box : une en Angleterre et une au Japon.

      Delete