Monday, July 28, 2014

Glossybox July 2014

I just received my last Glossybox, so, as usual, I jump on my computer to share the content with you !!

As a reminder, here is my marks system :


0/5 : I don't like anything in the product, neither the packaging, nor the product itself.
1/5 : I don't like the product but it did worth a try !
2/5 : The product is ok, but the packaging really sucks !
3/5 : Everything is ok, but as soon as I tried it, I forget it...
4/5 : The product was good, but I won't buy it, except if I don't find anything better.
5/5 : The product is really good and I definitely will buy it again !!!

Now beware : spoiler alerts !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This month, the box is quite good but not as exiting as last time. I let you see what products were inside :


  • MITCHELL AND PEACH Body Cream (1/5)
At first sight, I like the very simple packaging. The cream itself, I'm not really found of... The texture is great : light, easy to apply and without any greasy feeling left over. But I hate the smell !!  It smells like a bad and cheap soap you can find in a creepy hotel...Too bad, this cream would have been good otherwise !

  • GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate treatment (1/5)
I already had a Glamglow product in a french box, and this brand was very acclaimed (but maybe only because it came from Hollywood, I don't know...). I didn't try it though. The amount of product is fair so I think I will be able to use it several times and have a pretty good opinion of it !

Edit :

I tried it several times and I haven't notive any results on my skin. And since it's not pleasant to apply, I definitely won't buy it (I like the algae smell, but it's really hard on my skin, and I can only apply it on my forehead, otherwise it hurts)
  • SKIN INC Custom-blended anti-aging serum (waiting for a test)
I don't know if the serum is effective (and I will probably never know since I don't need anti-aging products for now), but the packaging is great !! It seems really easy to apply and the serum is soo pretty !! I can't wait for using it !!!

  • PHILIP B PH Restorative detangling toning mist (waiting for test)
This product arrives just in time ! Indeed I currently have so much trouble to untangle my hair that I would try everything !!! I usually don't like very much using a product for my hair without rinse it, but I will make an exception and come back very soon to give you my impressions !

  • MALIN + GOETZ Mojito lip balm (4,5/5)
For this product, I put a 4,5 because it was hard for me to decide between a 4 or a 5. I really love this product. So much that I'm weak and use it instead of the other lip balms that I have to finish... However, I'm not sure I will buy it again, because I also love some other balms....
Anyway, I think, you'll be very happy with it. It's really comfy : easy to apply and the hydration feeling stays for a long time. Moreover it has a sweet mojito flavor and a glossy (but non-sticky) look. If, unlike me, you don't have a zillion lip balms you're crazy about, or if you miss holidays, I really advise you to buy it !


Conclusion :

If I wasn't really exited when I opened the box, I'm pretty happy with it in the end. I will use all the products and probably like all but 1 (I keep you updated about this). So, this month was quite a bargain !

No comments:

Post a Comment