Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Glossybox June 2014

I just received my last Glossybox, so I jump on my computer to share the content with you !!

As a reminder, here is my marks system :


0/5 : I don't like anything in the product, neither the packaging, nor the product itself.
1/5 : I don't like the product but it did worth a try !
2/5 : The product is ok, but the packaging really sucks !
3/5 : Everything is ok, but as soon as I tried it, I forget it...
4/5 : The product was good, but I won't buy it, except if I don't find anything better.
5/5 : The product is really good and I definitely will buy it again !!!

Now beware : spoiler alerts !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before talking about the products, I would like to show you the box which I really liked !!


Actually, what I liked in the boxes in France was that there was a different theme each month. And I would love if Glossybow was doing the same thing ! Like an british box with the Union Jack and Soap and Glory inside, or a californian box with palm trees and Urban Decay products ! :-D


  • STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Colorbloc (4/5)
I liked the packaging which is simple and nice. As for the nail polish I don't like the blue one (Actually, it's more violet), but the red really is gorgeous !!


  • RUSK Texture dry finishing spray (waiting for test)
Usually, I don't like dry spray because of the white residues. But this one is supposed not to have any ! So I look forward to try it !


  • AYRES Patagonia body butter (1/5)
The packaging is nice but I don't like the smell at all ! The cream, however, is smooth and easy to apply. It fits better for dry areas like feet or elbow and if the perfume is fine for you, this is a good cream for hydration.



  • CAMILLE BECKMAN Platinuméimperial repair hand therapy (waiting for test)
I don't like the packaging of this one...and I don't like the parfume either !! It smells like an hotel shampoo :-( But I'll give it its chance and let you know if I change my mind !


  • SUMITA BEAUTY Champagne eye shadow pencil (waiting for test)
Another product that I won't use right now because I already have a zillion like this... However I like the campagne colour for the eyes and I never tried an pencil/eyeshadow. It'll be fun to try !


Conclusion : So far, I liked this box...but wait until I tried everything and we'll see if "l'essai est transformé" !

No comments:

Post a Comment