Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birchbox April 2014 : Superboost !

After the reviews on Glossybox and My Little Box, here is my last box : Birchbox ! Birchbox is the one I like the less, but it's the cheapest one and has sometimes good surprises. I just received my box today, so I didn't try the products yet and you will just have my first impressions. I'll update this post as soon as I tried everything !

As a reminder, here are my marks system :


0/5 : I don't like anything in the product, neither the packaging, nor the product itself.
1/5 : I don't like the product but it did worth a try !
2/5 : The product is ok, but the packaging really sucks !
3/5 : Everything is ok, but as soon as I tried it, I forget it...
4/5 : The product was good, but I won't buy it, except if I don't find anything better.
5/5 : The product is really good and I definitely will buy it again !!!

Now beware : spoiler alerts !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




  • CYNTHIA ROWLEY BEAUTY Black Eyeliner (3/5)
I was not really happy to get another eyeliner. I already have a zillion !! However I have to say, that it's smooth and very easy to apply. The only problem for me is that it's an eyeliner for a smocky (which I'm completely unable to perform !), so it won't stay very "clean". You like it or not, it's up to you !
  • KEIMS CLeanshine Energizing Shampoo (1/5)
The packaging is not really appealing, but I have weak hair, so I'm happy to test it.

Edit : I tested it and if the shampoo does its work correctly, I didn't notice some amazing transformation for my hair. Moreover, the shampoo doesn't smell anything (that's too bad because that was appealing to me !) and doesn't lather at all :-(.
  • SKIN&CO ROMA Truffle therapy serum (3/5)
I don't need anti-aging products yet, but I have dry skin and I like serum, so I'm also happy to try this product.

Edit : It's comfy, but honestly I didn't see any change on my skin.
  • SUPERGOOP Daily correct SPF CC cream (waiting for test)
I already tried Supergoop products and I didn't find them fabulous, but I like CC cream, so once again this is a product, I will be happy to try !
  • KIND SNACKS Healthy Grain Bar - Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt (3/5)
I like maple, I like Pumpkin seeds and I like sea salt, so I won't say this bar is disgusting. But I won't buy it either. The taste of sugar is too strong and you barely taste the seeds. Put sea salt is a good idea since the taste is too sweet, but it would have been better with smaller grains (like "fleur de sel" for example). Well, the idea is here, but it would need to be a little more tasteful for me.


  • 52 Bright ideas for a rainy day (0/5)
I live in L.A....so when it's raining (because it does rain ! ... Sometimes...), I just enjoy the sound of the rain that I miss so much ! And in Paris, thanks, but I was never bored, sunny or rainy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment